Sign In | Join Free | My dvasoft.com
dvasoft.com
Laiyang Hongda Road Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd
All are for client, all are from client
Home > tower crane >

TC7020 tower crane QTZ200 12t lifting capacity tower crane

Laiyang Hongda Road Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd
Laiyang Hongda Road Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd
City: Yantai
Province/State: Shandong
Tel: 86-535-7236368
Contact Person:
Jack

TC7020 tower crane QTZ200 12t lifting capacity tower crane

Place of Origin : Shandong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name : hongda tielishi
Model Number : QTZ200
Certification : CE ISO BV TUV
Price : 8888888888
Packaging Details : normal packing suitable for ocean transportation and long distance transportation
Delivery Time : 15days after down payment is received.
Payment Terms : T/T
Supply Ability : 10 sets per month
MOQ : 1
Condition : New
Rated Lifting Moment : 200t.m
Max. Lifting Height : 322m
After-sales Service Provided : Engineers available to service machinery overseas
independent height : 53m
tip load : 3.5t
Span : 70m
slewing speed : 0-0.7r/min
hoisting speed : 0-102m/min
traveling speed : 0-100m/min
main power : 134kw
weight : 175t
main material : 180*180*18
mast section : 2.45*2.45*5
counter weight : 25.4t
Warranty : 12 months
Application : Construction Machine& Real Estate
Contact Now

12t lifting capacity tower crane tower crane QTZ200

QTZ200(7020)tower Crane


Model

TC7020

Jib Length (M)

70

Height (M)

32

Max. Load (T)

12

Tip Load (T)

2

Main Material (mm)

140²×16(angle steel welding)

Mast Section Dimension (m)

2.083×2.083 ×3

Hoisting Speed (a=2)m/min

0-102frequency conversion

Slewing Speed (r/min)

0-0.7frequency conversion

Radius-changingSpeed(m/min)

0-80frequency conversion

Jacking-up Speed (m/min)

0.46

Total Motor Power (kw)

117.5

voltage(v/HZ)

380/50

Weight (T)

60.4

Counter weight (T)

27.75

Base Form

Built-in Type


1. The tower crane is equipped with a hydraulic self-raising mechanism.II. Outstanding Features

2. The electric control system of the tower crane adopts the advanced “PLC + frequency converter” control mode of the present day.

3. The tower crane is equipped with all kinds of reliable safety devices.

4. The use of world-famous electric components such as OMRON, YASKAWA and Schneider.


III. Payment Terms & Lead Time

After receiving 30% of the total contract value as advance payment by T/T, we’ll begin the production of the goods ordered, which will be ready for delivery in about 10 working days. After the customer checks the goods and pays the remaining 70%, we’ll deliver the goods.


Product Tags:

topkit tower crane

      

12t top crane

      

big tower crane

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

TC7020 tower crane QTZ200 12t lifting capacity tower crane Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Laiyang Hongda Road Construction Machinery Co.,Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0